BillD's corner of the Universe
After a long break of about 5 years, I have decided to get back into astrophotography. I recently made some upgrades to the obs to make it more comfortable and purchased some new equipment. The replacement of the meade fork mount with a Celestron CGX mount has been well worth it. On the few cold clear nights that have been available after installing it, I was able to get the polar alignment spot on and this thing locates objects and tracks beautifully.
- Lined the walls and gave it a coat of paint,
- Replaced some monitors with bigger screens,
- Added a new laptop (not shown here)
- Replaced the Meade Fork mount with a CGX EQ mount
- Replace single OTA with 3 scopes:
- * Orion Eon 110 for image (with ZWO 1600MM cooled imaging camera and filter wheel)
- * ED80 with Gstar Colour Video Camera for Live Video feed of target
- * ZWO Guide Scope with Starlight Express Loadstar V2 camera.